Fraser Fir Christmas Trees are excellent at retaining their needles and are not easily shed, more silvery in colour to the Nordmann variety. They naturally grow to a narrower, more compact form, and give off a wonderful citrus scent. These superior quality Fraser Fir Christmas Trees are produced by extensive work on the sides of the tree to maintain a conical shape.
Treat your Christmas Tree like cut flowers. After purchase, cut 1 cm from the base of the tree and place it in a container of water away from sources of heat such as a fires or radiators to retain its freshness. Trees like temperatures of 20 degrees centigrade or less.
- These are Premium Quality . Grade 1 Christmas Trees
- Silvery soft thick needles, with a wonderful citrus scent.
- We measure the height of our Christmas Trees to a point where the top row of branches, meets the central leader when folded up against it. This means you will not be charged for the top central point (this year’s growth) and your trees will arrive AT LEAST as tall as the height requested.
- Live Christmas Trees are delivered on a next working day courier service. Arriving between 9am – 5:30pm.
- We will endeavour to meet your required delivery date, a signature will be required.
- There is an additional charge for delivery to Scottish Highlands please see drop down options.
- All Trees are available to collect from Birstall Garden Centre – Please come along & select your favourite.