Iris Pseudacorus – Yellow Iris
- Species of flowering plant of the family Iridaceae.
- It is native to Europe, western Asia and northwest Africa.
- It is known for it’s leaves veined mid-rib and sword-like shape.
- Tall, broad leaves and rich yellow flowers.
- Plant in a medium-large container using aquatic soil and cover with pea gravel.
- Place on the marginal shelf either 0-6 inch, or alternatively in a pool up to a depth of 24 inches deep.
- Trim the decaying foliage in the Autumn.
- This will flower from June to August and spreads up to 90cm.