Acorus Gramineus Ogon – ‘Japanese Sweet Flag’
Grown for it’s striking foliage, this variegated form of Acorus Gramineus is striped golden-yellow and green. Plant in medium planting container in aquatic soil and cover in pea gravel. Plating depth 0-10cm and spread up to 30cm.
- Commonly known as grass-leaf sweet flag, dwarf sedge, Japanese rush, and Japanese sweet flag.
- It is a botanical species native to Japan and Korea in eastern Asia.
- It usually grows in wetlands and shallow water.
- Brightly striped with green and pale cream forming pretty foliage.
- Plant in a medium container using aquatic soil and cover with pea gravel.
- Plant in a depth of 1-2″ and it will spread up to 20″.
- This is grown for it’s decorative foliage only and works great with other marginals.